11 November 2011

11.11.11 ALL IN ONE



Friday 11.11.11...once in a lifetime


One, It represents a single entity, the unit of counting or measurement...sometimes referred to as unity, is the integer before two and after zero...One is the first non-zero number in the natural numbers as well as the first odd number in the natural numbers. Any number multiplied by one is the number, as one is the identify for multiplication (wikipedia)



The Law Of odahONE

We are all one...Odah & One...Odah + One = OdahOne, a simple equation but with a very big answer

My name is also One...one love, one heart & one soul...i'm the only one nothing but the one, but please don't call me hai 'one' (haiwan)...the only one who loves & make you weep...you're One in a million...yeah! that's what you are

Therefore, in the name of who I AM, and I am One with all to Odah...I ask that; Only That Which Is The Highest Good Of All Concerned happen here and now, and through all time and entire space


When one of us is harmed, all are harmed...When one is helped, all are healed...one for all & all for one, even the word were adapted from The Three Musketeers not One Musketeers

If you add the one (1s) in 11.11.11 you also get two (2s)...Two is the number of togetherness (OdahOne all together as one)...It’s time we all realised we are all connected to all life everywhere...and If you add up all the 1s in 11.11.11 you get 6 - the number of love & romance (numerology)


One Malaysia...what is the definition of One Malaysia? Is it only ONE country named Malaysia in the whole world?...hoho...just kidding

Actually, in Malaysia, there are many ethnic groups and races...1Malaysia means people in malaysia united in anything and merged into one nation in malaysia...for me it's the same policy that has been here for long, only to be re-branded by our new Prime Minister

I think that's all about ONE...Last but not lease..."One Stop One Shop One Satisfaction"...tagline for our blogshop OdahOneBizz..sempat lagi promote tu... 

*Berapa banyak ONE daa...Jom layan lirik lagu ONE by Metallica pulak...anyway, ramai betul yang buat entry tentang 11.11.11


I can't remember anything Can't tell if this is true or dream Deep down inside I feel the scream This terrible silence stops it there Now that the war is through with me I'm waking up, I cannot see That there's not much left of me Nothing is real but pain now Hold my breath as I wish for death Oh please god, help me Back in the womb it's much too real In pumps life that I must feel But can't look forward to reveal Look to the time when I'll live Fed through the tube that sticks in me Just like a wartime novelty Tied to machines that make me be Cut this life off from me Hold my breath as I wish for death Oh please god, wake me Now the world is gone I'm just one Oh god, help me Hold my breath as I wish for death Oh please god, help me Darkness imprisoning me All that I see Absolute horror I cannot live I cannot die Trapped in myself Body my holding cell Landmines has taken my sight Taken my speech Taken my hearing Taken my arms Taken my legs Taken my soul Left me with life in hell

*nota kaki berbau :

Engkaulah yang satu Pujaan hatiku Sucinya cintaku padamu Sayangku Hanya kau yang satu Kasih dan rinduku...Milikmu...Satu Satu Satu

6 KOMEN:

Unknown said...[Mari Balas Komen Ini]

Assalam, nak ber'speaking nie tak pandai sngat... So, without 'one' nothing can't be happen... betul kah tu... hahaha

odahonebizz said...[Mari Balas Komen Ini]

budax lanun : xpela jnji ada bunyi...speaking bkn skipping tau...hoho

MalizaMah said...[Mari Balas Komen Ini]

nota kaki anda..... good.
singgah usha entry usha iklan. sama2 tmbh tabung blog.
salam singgah.

Aleen Aiden said...[Mari Balas Komen Ini]

tarikh yg cantik jatuh pada hari jumaat. :)

.::: Princess MOMOY :::. said...[Mari Balas Komen Ini]

mmg ramai yg kawen pada hari tu

.::: Princess MOMOY :::. said...[Mari Balas Komen Ini]

dear ke mana. rindu nya pada odahone n juga baby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...